Saturday, April 16, 2011

Farmhouse Seed Bread

In one of the blogs I read regularly, I just found a new bread recipe that appears to meet all the expectations I have in a recipe.  And it has beautiful photos too.  I haven't tried it yet, but I definitely will, maybe even tomorrow.  And I'll let you know how it turns out.  But just in case you need the recipe right now, I'll give you the link today.  You can find it at Nourishing Meals' Blog.   Be sure to comment if you try it, on this blog and at Nourishing Meals also.  It is called Farmhouse Seed Bread.  It is Xanthum free, soy free, flax free, nut free, and vegan.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this recipe. It looks very good --- and is much like the Artisan Bread that I bake for our wheat eating family members. It's nice to have another xanthan free option. I really don't like the after effects of using xanthan (mouth feel).

    I hope you are enjoying spring! The weather is finally warming up! Well, at least a bit.

    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete

So glad to share good recipes with you. Your comments will help improve the recipes. If you have a question, be sure to ask. If you try a recipe, be sure to come back and let us know how it worked for you. Always remember that taste buds do change and with time a person can learn to really love unfamiliar foods.