Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Menu

I thought I'd share with you what I'm making for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.  I'll add photos when I have them.  For now, I'll just put the list up, in hope that it might help you make a decision.  I am trying some new recipes, so I'm not sure how everything will turn out, so I'll come back with a report on that too.

Menu

Chickpeas and Veggie Walnut Loaf
Baked tofu
Mashed potatoes and Cashew Gravy
Roasted Root Vegetables
Homemade Stuffing with Millet Bread
Cranberry Sauce
Veggie Platter
Apple Cider
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Crisp


No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to share good recipes with you. Your comments will help improve the recipes. If you have a question, be sure to ask. If you try a recipe, be sure to come back and let us know how it worked for you. Always remember that taste buds do change and with time a person can learn to really love unfamiliar foods.