Friday, February 6, 2009

Food on Fridays


Ann Kroeker writes about food on Fridays. Today she wrote about chocolate gravy. That sounds amazing and something I don't know much about. But I do have a Cashew Gravy recipe that is pretty great! But even more tasty is my Butternut Squash Curry recipe. It is really something you have to try. It is the recipe that friends ask from me more then any other. It is eaten really quickly whenever I take it to a potluck. My family gets quite excited when I make it.

I posted both recipes yesterday. But you can look at them on Friday, or any other day if you wish.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh....I love butternut squash, so I'm sold before I've even looked at your recipe!

    Thanks so much for participating in Food on Fridays--I'm updating the post right this minute to show your link. Wonderful to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! LaTeaDah sent me and I'm so glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to share good recipes with you. Your comments will help improve the recipes. If you have a question, be sure to ask. If you try a recipe, be sure to come back and let us know how it worked for you. Always remember that taste buds do change and with time a person can learn to really love unfamiliar foods.